Solanaland, a Solana-based launchpad platform, has introduced the upcoming pre-sale of its native utility token – $SLAND. In keeping with a press launch by way of GlobeNewswire on March 25, the ICO pre-sale is about to happen on widespread launchpad protocol PinkSale starting March 28, 2023.
“We’re thrilled to be quickly launching our utility token on Pink Sale”, in keeping with the press launch. “We’re creating an all-in-one ecosystem for Solana token launches, and we consider our platform will allow customers to unlock the potential of low-cap tokens. Our launchpad is ideal for degens trying to discover new alternatives within the DeFi area.”
Solanaland – The Full Solana Launchpad
With Solanaland, customers will have the ability to create a launchpad, lock liquidity, auto listing on Raydium/Orca, conduct airdrops in addition to effortlessly mint SPL tokens in minutes.
Moreover, Solanaland is designed to operate as probably the most appropriate platform for degens trying to put money into low-cap tokens within the hope of constructing enormous earnings. Ordinarily, low-cap tokens are thought of fairly dangerous as they exhibit greater volatility than different cash. Nevertheless, they compensate for this dangerous nature of theirs with the potential of some excessive returns.
With the launch of its native token to begin within the subsequent few days, Solanaland is about to enter the fourth and last section of its improvement – most of which is centered round advertising and marketing.
Earlier phases of the Solanaland venture concerned the constructing and integration of options geared toward offering a singular consumer expertise. One among such options is DEXGecko, a value instrument that permits customers to trace tokens in addition to view all reside buying and selling information associated to those tokens.
Extra On The $SLAND Token
As earlier acknowledged, the $SLAND token will function the native utility token on Solanand; thus, will probably be the first cost medium for accessing all providers on the Solana launchpad venture.
In keeping with Solanaland’s official web site, there’s a whole provide of 1,000,000 $SLAND tokens, 60% of which has been put aside for the upcoming presale. The remaining 40% is anticipated for use for advertising and marketing and provide to centralized exchanges.
It’s value stating that $SLAND pre-sale will enable buyers to buy the token at an “unique low cost price”. Frequent with most ICOs, buyers want solely to attach their Solana pockets to the platform with a view to take part within the pre-sale.
In the meantime, SOL, the native token of the Solana blockchain, seems to be experiencing a slight value recorrection. In keeping with information from Coingecko, SOL has declined by 2.3% within the final seven days.
On the time of writing, SOL is valued at $20.78, having a 0.39% value decline within the final 24 hours. With its market cap valued at $7.98 billion, the altcoin stays the twelfth largest cryptocurrency out there.
SOL buying and selling at $20.84 | Supply: SOLUSD chart on Tradingview.com
Featured Picture: Binance Academy, chart from Tradingview.com